Discover the step-by-step process of incorporating an existing field from your company dictionary.
To add a field from your company dictionary, follow these steps:
- Go to the PDF Mapping homepage, then select and open the mapped PDF that you would like to edit.
- On the left-hand sidebar, open the Custom Fields panel, then open the Custom Field Dictionary panel.
- From the list of custom fields, hover over the field that you would like to add, then click the target button.
- Move your cursor to the PDF and click again to add the field to your PDF.
- Click anywhere on the PDF to confirm the new field addition, then click Save.
To learn how to add fields to your company dictionary, refer to the article linked below:
Here is a short video that provides a clear explanation of the process mentioned above: