To set up an auto-fill address field in the application editor, follow these steps:
- In the Application Editor, add or select an Address field to open the field editor on the right-hand side panel.
- On the field editor, click the Values tab.
- In the Values tab of the field editor, include a Label that serves as the first line of the address. This label will dynamically display options based on the input provided in the merchant application.
- Underneath the new Address field in the main application editor, add fields for address line two, city, state, and zip (we recommend using text fields for line two and city, dropdown for state, and number for zip). If these fields are already present, you can skip this step.
- Click on the new Address field to open the field editor.
- In the Values tab of the field editor, select the fields to associate with line two, city, state, and zip to connect the auto-completing address.
It is recommended to group all of the address fields in the same section. This ensures that the complete address is displayed when the auto-filled address is selected.
Here is a short video that provides a clear explanation of the process mentioned above: