Discover the process of configuring a click to agree field that enables you to incorporate a personalized section of content for your customers to accept.
To set up a 'Click to Agree' field in the application editor, follow these steps:
- In the Application Editor, add or select a 'Click to Agree' field to open the field editor on the right-hand side panel.
- On the field editor, click the Values tab.
- On the field editor's Values tab, you can add a Label that functions as a checkbox. This checkbox allows customers to confirm whether they accept or agree to the customized content.
- Click inside the designated Content area and type out your customized content, making sure to include any desired formatting.
- Click the purple Save changes to application button in the content box, then click Save.
In the content box, you can easily create a hyperlink by clicking the Link button in the formatting bar and entering the website address. This allows you to seamlessly connect to external websites or resources within your customized content.
Here is a short video that provides a clear explanation of the process mentioned above: