Learn how to enable multi-signer functionality to an application.
To enable multi-signer functionality to an application, follow these steps:
- Go to the Applications homepage.
- Select the application that you would like to enable multi-signer, then open the application by clicking the application's name in the row.
- In the Application Editor at the top left of the page, toggle the Enable Multi-Signer switch on.
To have multi-signer function correctly, confirm that the following tasks have been completed:
- Remove existing signatures on your attached PDF
- Drag the new PDF signature fields from the multiple owners fields list
- Make sure your app editor is using the multiple owners (key: multipleOwners) field
Here is a short video that provides a clear explanation of the process mentioned above: