Discover how to customize the style and formatting of a field that will be displayed when a customer fills out an application and the fields are mapped to the PDF.
To change a field's style and formatting, follow these steps:
- Go to the PDF Mapping homepage, then select and open the mapped PDF that you would like to edit.
- Select a field that currently exists on the PDF to open the field's properties.
- In the field's properties, you can manage the field style, text style (if text or dropdown field type), and advanced options.
- Once you have sufficiently updated the field's style and formatting, click anywhere on the PDF to confirm the changes, then click Save.
- Fill Color, Border Color, Border Style, and Border Width
- Font, Font Size, Horizontal Alignment, and Vertical Alignment
- Read Only and Multiline
Here is a short video that provides a clear explanation of the process mentioned above: