Discover the steps to effortlessly include a field from the Under dictionary into your PDF document.
To add a field from the Under dictionary, follow these steps:
- Go to the PDF Mapping homepage, then select and open the mapped PDF that you would like to edit.
- On the left-hand sidebar, open any of the panels labeled Personal Info, Bank Info, Payment Info, or Business Info.
- From the list of Under dictionary fields, hover over the field that you would like to add, then click the target button.
- Move your cursor to the PDF and click again to add the field to your PDF.
- Click anywhere on the PDF to confirm the new field addition, then click Save.
We always recommend that you utilize Under dictionary fields prior to adding custom fields since these are pre-formatted on the pre-application template and sometimes connect to integrated services such as our KYC and KYB services.
Here is a short video that provides a clear explanation of the process mentioned above: